Mark your calendar for the Fall Sports Information Night.
August 12, 2014 6:30 p.m.
Information is mandatory for those who wish to play fall sports. If you cannot attend, contact Athletic Director Rick Sinclair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International students receive athletic and arts information upon arrival.
To play inter-scholastic sports at John Bapst, an athlete is expected to:
1. Review the Athletic Information packet and submit necessary forms.
Complete and return forms. Please bring completed forms to the August 12 informational meeting or drop them off in the school office. Copies will also be available at the meeting.
- Participant/Parent Contract
- Parent Consent/Insurance/Equipment Use and Financial Responsibility Form
2. Attend the mandatory informational meeting.
3. Provide proof of physical.
- Physicals are available (on a first-come, first served basis) at the school on Wednesday, August 13, 8 a.m. – 12 noon in Room 101 and Room 103. Download and complete the
“Pre-Participation Physical Examination” form and bring it with you. The fee for this service is $30.
- If you have a physical with your own physician, the “Physical Exam Release” form completed by your physician, or other documentation from him or her, satisfies this requirement. The fax number is 207-941-2474.
4. Pay sports participation fee ($300). Checks should be made payable to John Bapst with “Athletic Fee” in the memo line (special payment arrangements can be made by contacting the business office). The fee can be paid at the information night, by mail, or in person in the school office.
Follow John Bapst Athletics on Facebook and Twitter: