Band, Chorale,Intro to Band,Jazz, andChamber Ensemble musicians are strongly urged to participate inJohn Bapst Summer Music Camp.
August 13, 14, 15, 16 from Noon to 3 p.m. daily; Lunch provided 11 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. Casual attire is fine (i.e., shorts, t-shirts, sandals, etc.)
Please note: fall sports practices have been coordinated with Music Camp. Thanks to the scheduling efforts of Athletic Director Rick Sinclair and the fall coaches, morning sports practices will end by 11 a.m. and afternoon practices will begin no earlier than 4 p.m.
- Meet the other freshman students involved in the Five Music Performance Classes
- Meet many upperclassmen involved in the Five Music Performance Classes
- Get a head start on the music for the 2013 fall performances
- Celebrate the beginning of a great year at Black Beards with Directors Mrs. Ewing and Mr. McIntyre
- John Bapst upperclassmen and Music Directors lead camp activities
- Rhythm, note and fingering review, vocal range games, meeting everyone and name games
- A tour of the building, band locker assignments, and ordering of the music shirts
- Learning to play and sing some of the great music planned for the upcoming school year
Please bring your instruments and all necessary equipment.
(If you are a beginner, we will get you started on your instrument) Please have identification on all your equipment.
Questions? Leave a message for Mrs. Ewing or Mr. McIntyre at 940-0313.