There will be a mandatory meeting for new parents and members of Intro to Band and Concert Band
6-6:45 p.m. Thursday, August 29 in the Band Room at John Bapst.
The Director Ewing and Band Council will present
a short energetic and informational overview of
Fall Performances and Help Needed
Agenda: How Easy It is to play an Instrument with the other 114 members of The Awesome and Spirited John Bapst Band
(First Performance is Friday evening, September 6 at Husson College.)
1. Communication is the Center of Greatness
2. Classroom Rehearsal for Performances
5. Equipment Needed
6. Fall Performances and Calendar
7. How you can help
This is also great time to meet:
- Parents of the other new members of the Concert Band/Intro to Band
- Many of the student section leaders
- Several of the parents that are all ready helping
Director McIntyre will be available for questions about the Jazz Classes
If you have a question or concern about Intro to Band or Concert Band or Jazz Band that will last more than a couple of minutes we invite you to stay after 6:45 and chat with the director.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Light Refreshments will be served. We are looking forward to meeting you.
Parents of returning members are also welcome to attend.