The full athletics information packet is available online at https://www.johnbapst.org/athletics/student_athletic_policies. All required forms are also available on-line. If you prefer a hard copy, please call the school office at 947-0313 or stop by the school Monday through Friday, between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Requirements to play
- Review the Athletic Information packet on-line at
- Attend mandatory informational meeting Tuesday, August 7 at 6:30 p.m., Sekera Auditorium, John Bapst
- Complete and return forms (download from https://www.johnbapst.org/forms#AthleticForms). Please bring completed forms to the August 7 informational meeting or drop them off in the school office. Copies will also be available at the meeting.
- Participant/Parent Contract
- Parent Consent/Insurance/Equipment Use and Financial Responsibility Form
- Provide proof of physical.
Physicals are available at the school on Wednesday, August 8, 8 a.m. – 12 noon in Room 101 and Room 103. Download and complete the “Pre-Participation Physical Examination” form and bring it with you on August 8.
- If you have a physical with your own physician, the “Physical Exam Release” form completed by your physician, or other documentation from him or her, satisfies this requirement. The fax number is 207-941-2474.
- Pay sports participation fee ($300). Checks should be made payable to John Bapst with “Athletic Fee” in the memo line (special payment arrangements can be made by contacting the business office). The fee can be paid at the information night, by mail, or in person in the main office.
You can now follow John Bapst Athletics on Facebook and Twitter:
View schedules at www.highschoolsports.net.