For any questions about our international program, please contact the Director of International Recruitment and Programs, Yue Louisa Deng email@example.com.
Welcome to John Bapst, one of the top academic high schools in New England, located in a region known for excellence in education and a very friendly community. We are a city school in the safest state with great focus on individual care and rich extracurricular and residential activities for international students from all over the world.
See why our students love John Bapst!
Supporting Forms for International Applicants
The following packet of supporting document forms are required. This downloadable packet of Supporting Materials for International Students (pdf) includes:
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Parent Affidavit of Support and Proof of Financial Capability
- Authorization of Release of Educational Record (school transcript)
- Credit Card Authorization for Application Fee
Please complete these forms and return by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Required Documents
- School Transcript (English Translation is required)
- Bank statement or proof of income
- Photo copy of passport ID
- Test Scores – One recent English proficiency test: TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., IELTS, SSAT, or other recognized test of English ability for non-English speaking students. TOEFL (80), TOEFL Jr. (750), IELTS (5.5), SSAT Verbal (550), iTEP (4)
- Photo – no larger than 2.5”x 3” (optional)
- An interview (in person or online) is required
Admission decisions will be made within a week after all the application documents are received. Get started today — we’re eager to meet you and help you reach your educational and personal goals.