Greetings to the John Bapst Community!
The 2022-2023 school year is off to a great start! We worked hard last year to begin restoring the school to its traditions of academic, athletic, and artistic excellence. With your support, we can continue that restoration and go far beyond!
By giving to the school’s Annual Fund, you are directly helping students and teachers at John Bapst.
Your dollars will:
• Give teachers the tools they need to provide a world class education
• Support our work with students from all over the world, including Ukraine, Kazakhstan, China, Vietnam and others
• Support the arts with materials, instruments, productions, and events
• Create meaningful experiences in and out of the classroom – hands on experiences with labs, field trips, special speakers, and more
• Help us grow new programs and develop ideas brought forth by students
• Return our athletic teams to full competition mode after 2 interrupted years
• Provide classroom supplies like calculators, textbooks, and software
• Connect our students to others from around the world in class and in travel abroad
• Keep our Robotics team at the top regionally and nationally
• Support student life in all our extra-curricular clubs (Chess, Model UN, Student Senate and more)
• Bring students in to John Bapst from all over eastern and central Maine and abroad.
Please make a donation today to our Annual Fund. Our students need you!
Thank you so much,
Head of School
Yes! I’d like to support the John Bapst Annual Fund with a gift today. Gifts may be made online (below) and also via check, cash, or phone (207-947-0313, ext. 115). If by check, please mail to John Bapst Memorial High School, 2022-2023 Annual Fund, 100 Broadway, Bangor, Maine, 04401. Thank you.
Please fill out and submit the form below.
All donations are tax deductible to the full amount allowed by law.
Thanks to the generosity of our alumni, past and present faculty, staff, parents, grandparents, and friends, John Bapst continues its proud tradition of being academically challenging, independent, college-preparatory school fostering in students a respect for learning, for themselves, and for others. Your support provides opportunities for students to learn and explore in and out of the classroom.
Your annual fund donation makes you a part of some amazing accomplishments. Your gift, large or small, helps us expand STEM offerings, ensure a robust Advanced Placement program, provide a full field of sports options, maintain flourishing fine arts offerings, fuel state of the art technology classes, (including robotics) and provide generous financial aid to those who need it. We couldn’t do it without you. Please give to the 2022-23 Annual Fund today. Thank you.