Your contribution to this year’s Annual Fund will:
• Support science exploration, including our Field Biology students as they conduct a week-long research project this summer on Mount Desert Rock, 25 nautical miles south of Bar Harbor
• Purchase 15 state-of-the-art Texas Instruments TI-Inspire calculators to synchronize with the new TI-Navigator classroom system
• Create a new piano room/keyboard lab in the music wing
• Purchase two new spotlights for plays, musicals, talent shows, concerts, and special school events
• Buy new uniforms for the track and field, football, and basketball teams
• Send our robotics team to the VEX Robotics World Championship in Louisville, Kentucky
And so much more!
Thank you in advance for believing in John Bapst’s students and teachers. Your support makes all the difference!
All donations to the campaign are tax deductible to the full amount allowed by law.
Care to give to the Love That School! The Campaign For John Bapst? Click here.