Welcome to John Bapst, one of the top academic high schools in New England, located in a region known for excellence in education and for its warm welcome to international students from all over the world. New England is home to Harvard, MIT, Yale, Dartmouth, Brown, Tufts, Boston College and Boston University — the list goes on and on of great colleges and universities. John Bapst prepares students well for these opportunities and for universities across the U.S. and Canada.
John Bapst is now accepting international applications for January 2022 (spring semester) and August 2022 (fall semester). We encourage applicants to apply to John Bapst as early as possible. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all places are filled. We also welcome you to visit our campus.
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact us at email@example.com, or write directly to Ms. Louisa Deng, Director of the International Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Beth Campbell, Director of Admission, email@example.com.
Supporting Forms for International Applicants
The following packet of supporting document forms are required sections of your application. This downloadable packet of Supporting Materials for International Students (pdf) includes:
- Parent Affidavit of Support and Proof of Financial Capability
- Tuition Deposit Credit Card Authorization Form
- English Teacher Recommendation
- Authorization of Release of Educational Record (school transcript)
Please complete these forms and return to John Bapst by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Required Documents
- School Transcript (English Translation is required)
- Bank statement or proof of income
- Photo copy of passport ID
- Test Scores – One recent English proficiency test: TOEFL, TOEFL Jr., IELTS, SSAT, or other recognized test of English ability for non-English speaking students. TOEFL (80), TOEFL Jr. (750), IELTS (5.5), SSAT Verbal (550), iTEP (4)
- Photo – no larger than 2.5”x 3” (optional)
- An interview (in person, by phone or Skype) is required
- F-1 non-immigrant student visa
Admission decisions will be made as soon as all materials have been received. Get started today — we’re eager to meet you and help you reach your educational and personal goals.