Submitting your application to John Bapst is easy.
Click here to apply online.
Please note: Priority deadline for each school year is February 18th for day students. The school accepts day student applications throughout the spring and summer as well.
Admission letters are mailed to early applicants by March 18th.
Admission is “rolling” for international students; decisions are made as soon as possible once the application is complete.
Most students enter John Bapst in August. However, the school accepts day students throughout the year, and a small number of capable boarding students begin in late January (the beginning of the second semester).
If you have questions regarding the application process, please contact us at email@example.com or call Director of Admission Beth Campbell at 207-947-0313 ext. 108, Office Manager Karen Bender (ext. 113), International Program Director Louisa Deng (ext. 163), or Head of School Mel MacKay (ext. 103).
For Local (Domestic) Day Student Applicants
- Authorization of release of academic record form (transcript release) which must be turned into the John Bapst Admission Department
(The academic release form allows John Bapst to request the following directly from the applicant’s current school.)
- Complete school transcript for current high school students; grade 7 and 8 report cards for current eighth graders
- Copy of one: SSAT, SAT, PSAT, ACT, PLAN or school administered standardized test. (Your school may include test scores with your transcript.)
- Teacher recommendation (optional)
- Photo (optional)
For Transfer Applicants (students entering after grade 9)
- An interview (in person, by phone, or by Skype) is required for all transfer students coming from another high school into John Bapst.
For International Applicants
We are currently scheduling campus tours at John Bapst. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or to schedule a visit.